When your laser system is commissioned, we will check and demonstrate all the relevant characteristics of the supplied hardware and software components.
- Learning about laser safety regulations
- Components of the laser system and workstation
- Components of the extraction and filtration system/changing filters
- Basic training on how to effectively use our Magic Mark V3 marking software
- Creating layouts: Import function for graphics, logos, etc.*
- Parameter test, i.e. choosing laser parameters for different materials
- Using elements and modifiers
- Positioning and orienting the layout on the workpiece
- Optimising the layout and cycle time
- Y-axis/axis of rotation/software modules/plugins (if available)
* Please note:
The commissioning and basic training do not include the creation of customer-specific layouts or assistance with the production process. These are available as a separate service. Commissioning does not include connecting the laser system to customer-specific systems (hardware or software) – it may be possible to offer this separately if you provide us with the technical specifications.
Broaden and deepen your knowledge about your laser system and about how individual components are used. During each intensive training course, our experienced technicians will be on hand to assist you and to answer all of your questions. We will build on your current knowledge base and take a closer look at the topics that are important to you, including how they are applied in practice.
Training can focus on any of the following content:
- Software add-ons (plugins): Semi-OCR Generator, Ruler Scale plugin, Import Bitmap, Data Import plugin, GS1 Builder, LiftBoy, Contour Tool, Z Segmentation, AOI plugin, FoilStar plugin
- X-Y segmentation
- Axis array
- Script applications/external programming/data connections
- Imaging systems
- Code/ID readers
We are happy to come to you to deliver training courses, or you can come to the ACI Laser company premises. We will work with you in small groups and alternate between theory sessions and practical exercises on the laser systems. On completion of a training course, we can provide a certificate of successful participation on request.